What makes Closets For Life different than the others? We listen. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to the client and determine their specific needs. We understand that each part of your home has unique organizational requirements. As a locally owned and operated business, we have been finding solutions for Minnesota's closet, garage and storage needs in Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding cities.
Serving our customers is the number one goal of Closets For Life. We don't want our clients to be just satisfied. We want them to be thrilled.
"We recently moved to a condominium after always living in a large family home. Needless to say, 800 square feet and two adults presented a challenge. We contracted with Closets for Life to "do" our closets-and this is the BEST MONEY WE HAVE EVER SPENT! We not only had CFL design functional use for our bedroom closets but also our coat closet. Thank you so much for your creative and functional design. You were easy to work with, flexible and listened to our needs. Everything is just terrific."
Terry & Tom,about their closet in Eden Prairie, MN
Closets for Life Awards
Closets For Life is a custom closet company that works with residential clients as well as designers, builders and architects to create innovative solutions to all of your organizational needs. Closets For Life is a Minnesota family owned and operated business. Closets For Life is honored to be selected for these awards.
- November 2014 -- 2014 COTY Award
- The Minnesota Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry announced the recipients for the 2014 NARI MN COTY Awards. The awards recognize excellence in aesthetics, functionality, superior craftsmanship, use of innovative construction materials & techniques, overcoming difficult obstacles, and meeting client needs. Closets For Life is proud to have been awarded a Silver in the category of Residential Project Under $15,000. The winning project was a multi-purpose room remodel featuring a Murphy Bed, home office space and custom cabinetry for storage.View photos...
- April 2014 -- 2014 ACE Award
- Closets For Life is honored to have earned a 2014 Achievement in Consumer Excellence (ACE) award for providing an elite level of service to consumers. Hosted by the Minnesota Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI MN), the ACE award program gives consumers the opportunity to rate remodeling service providers. To qualify for the award companies must submit five consumer completed surveys and receive an average rating of four out of a possible five points across five categories, without having any score lower than three in any individual category. To learn more about NARI, visit their website at www.narimn.org. Read more...
- November 2013 -- 2013 COTY Associate of the Year Award
- Closets For Life owner, Rick Lyrek, was awarded the 2013 Associate of the Year at the Contractor of the Year awards ceremony on Nov. 15, 2013. Hosted by the National Association of the Remodeling Industry, the COTY awards recognize the best in Twin Cities residential remodeling. This is the second COTY award the Apple Valley-based custom closet and home organization company has received, having also won an award in 2011. Read more...
- April 2013 -- Angie's List Super Service Award 2013
- Closets For Life is proud to announce we have been awarded a 2013 Angie's List Super Service award reflecting an exemplary year of service in 2013. Only about 5 percent of the companies on Angie's List earn a Super Service Award. Angie's List Super Service Award 2013 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an "A" rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade. Read more...
- February 15, 2012 -- Closets For Life among the 2012 The Top Shelf Award winners
- Closets For Life is proud to have to have received Honorable Mention in the category of CLOSETS: MELAMINE, OVER 18 FEET in the 2012 Top Shelf Design Awards. The Top Shelf Awards are given out by Closets Magazine. Winners were announced at the Closets & Home Organization Conference & Expo in Austin, TX in February, 2012. Read more...